Low pressure post-surgery drainage system, 100% closed-circuit continuous and constant aspiration.
- Aspiration pressure: 40 mmHg.
- Soft connector for inserting PVC and silicone drains from CH 10 to CH 18 (silicone drains require a special adaptor)
- Closed circuit system with three non-return valves that make clamp handling unnecessary and promote hands-free operation.
- Extremely easy to use. Connect the drain and just compress the aspiration unit.
- Double hook for fixing the device to the patient’s bed.
- The aspiration bag is emptied into the collection bag without interrupting the circuit.
- It is possible to remove the collection bag to allow the patient to deambulate more comfortably.
- Aspiration bag: volume 200ml., graduated.
- Lower collection bag: volume 500ml., graduated and equipped with an anti-bacterial filter.
- Aspiration bag: polyurethane, diam. 8 cm.
- Collection bag: PVC, diam. 20 cm.
- Non-return valves: silicone, PVC.
- Tube: PVC, length 90 cm.
- Connectors: styrolux, caps: flexirene.
- Sterilized by gamma rays and packaged in a double easy-peel blister.
- Latex free. Invasive.